Thread: CM19 USB X10 Transceiver

Default CM19 USB X10 Transceiver

Hi all,

I currently have an X10 receiver which I used with an RF remote control. I'm looking to upgrade this since the reception is poor and doesn't have the option to send X10 to control other devices.

So I'm looking at the CM19 USB X10 Transceiver (as sold at: smarthome dot com dot au)

Is there a current plugin or inbuilt driver to allow Girder (4 or 5) to use this?

Thanks,

Jason

I don't think so. I have a CM19a and have not been able to have Girder5 recognize it.

I'm hope they add support soon.

There is support for a far more expensive RF unit, which I think is unnecessary for most people. I simply want to run a few motion sensors.
    Aaron
    ----------
    My Setup:
    XBMC Media Center, Whole-House Audio, Paradigm-Onkyo-Parasound-Velodyne, 65" Mits 1080p DLP, EventGhost, Homeseer

Hi,

I'm using Girder 5 with SnapStream FireFly. I just thought you might want to try the firefly drivers since it is an X10 Transceiver. I'm using it with the Generic X10 plugin and USB UIRT. You can find the drivers doing a google search for snapstream (I'm not allowed to insert a link since i have less then 10 posts).

Don't know if it will work, but I think it's worth a try

Quote Originally Posted by TorsteinP View Post
    Hi,

I'm using Girder 5 with SnapStream FireFly. I just thought you might want to try the firefly drivers since it is an X10 Transceiver. I'm using it with the Generic X10 plugin and USB UIRT. You can find the drivers doing a google search for snapstream (I'm not allowed to insert a link since i have less then 10 posts).

Don't know if it will work, but I think it's worth a try
    that sounds good, in theory, but I'm pretty sure Girder must support it in the UI otherwise there is no way to configure it.
    Aaron
    ----------
    My Setup:
    XBMC Media Center, Whole-House Audio, Paradigm-Onkyo-Parasound-Velodyne, 65" Mits 1080p DLP, EventGhost, Homeseer