Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Mce Remote support

I tried to repeat all from the beginning:

1) Installed the last version of Girder, flagging the box to disable the "standard MCE Plugin" and to install the "ATI Remote" plugin.

2) Checked that the OpenMceIrService is running and that the file MceIr.lua is in <GirderInstall>\LuaScript\transport\devices.

3) Opened the file MCE2005.gml

But when I open the Component Manger, I don't find the Open MceIrService Connector driver!
    So, when I try another remote Girder logger don't shows any received signal, but the MCE Remote works with his original command (I can start MCE, move between the selection with the arrow keys, hit enter and so on...).

Where is the mistake (I'm feeling more than stupid, just like an idiot)??!?
    Best Regards! Leo!

I definitely found the problem, but I don't know how to resolve it...!!!

Starting from a clean install, Girder has the IR Profile enabled into the Component Manager (the enable button it's greyed out because the profile is in the right window), so I can select the OpenMCeIR Service Connector driver in the Trasport Manager and the IR receiver works fine!!!

But if only I uncheck one plugin in the "auto enable plugins" window, the IR Profile status into the Component Manager becomes "loading required dependencies" disappearing from the right window, the Enable button becomes selectable but hitting on it the status remains the same!!!

From this situation, there is no way to change the status again: I tried to unistall Girder and the OpenMceIRService, deleting their reg keys from the registry, reboot, install again, reboot, but nothing changed.

The only solution seems to be to reinstall the O.S. and Girder from a clean install...!!!

EDIT: No way! After rebooting, IR Profile changes again in "loading required depedencies". I don't like it, but seems I have to buy another USB-UIRT (even if I have two MCE IR receiver...). Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by YGPMOLE; March 1st, 2011 at 03:28 AM.
    Best Regards! Leo!

I hate to drag up an old thread but I am at a bit of a loss I have it receiving the commands from the remotes just fine however I can't seam to figure out how to get it to send IR our for that matter how to learn the IR codes to send them.

Edit I wanted to update my post I got it working turns out the windows mce service wasn't running

Thanks,
    Yonu
    Last edited by yonu; August 25th, 2013 at 08:50 PM.

does anyone happen to have the OpenMceIrsetup files I am trying to resetup one of my older system and the links don't work for the download

Thanks,
    Yonu

Hmm looks like the binaries were lost in the shuffle. Of course I have the source code.

I've recompiled with VS 2013 but have not tested the resutls:
    http://www.promixis.com/downloads/Op...etup-0.4.0.exe

You might need the VS2013 Redistributables:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=40784

Let me know if it works.
    Ron
    No support through PM

thanks ikl give it a shot

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011