Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Z-wave support advertised, but where is it ?

Don't get me wrong I was just ranting about the economy, it has nothing to do with Promixis and in no way did I refer that Promixis is contributing to the demise of the economy.

It was just my frustration that was building up over the months of personal experience and watching my company outsource my job and my peers!

I also feel the pain in having to abandon Girder and jump ship but as of right now I have no choice as I invested some hard earned cash in multiple Z-Wave devices that I was unable to control.

I will still visit the forum and see how things shape up but for now I'm out
    Life is Short so Automate It!

No hard feelings. I'm sure you'll be back :)
    Ron
    No support through PM

AKsor what product are you using now? I have been looking into premise to see if I can run that along with my Girder setup so i can add in some zwave things.

please take that into PM's thank you.
    Ron
    No support through PM

To be truthful, I have not been using Girder lately either, but mostly because I am in a transitional period; I made a switch over from Insteon to ZWave and I'm in the process of making various other changes.

Secondly, I'm waiting for certain improvements to be completed that have already been making excellent progress, such as HTLuke's "Andre" for Android, as well as Tiesk's UPnP plugin with Mike C's implementation of it in the device manager.

As long as the community continues to develop for Girder and help each other out, Girder will remain as an excellent option for home automation.
    I would like to see more regular improvements, though, and I hope that you can find some time to keep your fans happy, Ron!
    Long live Girder!
    Last edited by quixote; March 22nd, 2012 at 01:22 AM.
    Beware of the robot.

So currently there is no support for products like the ThinkStick?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345