Thread: New Key, No Components?

Default New Key, No Components?

I just got a standard license after the 30 trial had expired. I was happily using the Ocelot plugin but after entering the license key I can't enable the Ocelot plugin. The status just says "Loading required dependencies" but never does anything. The funny thing is, I can't enable any components - even the USB-UIRT which I don't have, but is indicated to be supported even by the standard license. They all result in the same status.

I can't find any information on whether I need a pro key for the Ocelot plugin to work, but I think it's odd even the USB-UIRT can't be enabled. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Girder and the Ocelot plugin but neither helped.

What am I doing wrong?

Can you check the Lua console for any errors?
    --Rob

It looks like there may be some errors, but I'm not sure what it means. The attached is in the console when I try to enable Ocelot:
    Attached Files Attached Files

It appears from another thread I found that I need pro instead of standard to get the ocelot plugin to work (the thread is titled "which version of Girder", but I'm unable to post a link due to restrictions).

I've requested an upgrade from standard to pro from sales so I'll post again once I get the pro version up and running.

I'm a little curious what the purpose of the standard version is since everything seems to be disabled in it.

Standard is mostly for controlling local programs with remote control or NetRemote really.
    --Rob