Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've been away almost 10 years and now I want a customized Universal Remote... again!

Quote Originally Posted by Inmocean View Post
    Thanks for the reply John. I will keep pushing on then with Girder and Netremote, I do like it, I have just repurchased the Whole Home version. I have a lot to learn in the mean time. Just one question, I have UIRT working fine on one machine but now would like to move over to WiFi on a PPC. Are their any tips you could put forward. I don't seem to find any documentation on this subject or is Plug and Play?

Thanks for the short reply.

Richard
    Sorry I should have been more clear. I have been running, while learning Girder, on a Laptop with a UIRT. Simple setup for learning IR commands, basic Netremote screens, and sending IR to amps using same UIRT etc. I have a WiFi network in place which I would now like to use. I have purchased an HP Slate which I will be using as the remote. It gets deeper with zoning and other automation but I am months from that at the moment. Really it is a question of small steps at a time.

Regards

Richard

Now that is good news! Thanks Ron!!

We're excited too. I wish development would be faster but times have changed from when we did Girder 2 and Girder 3 where 16 hours of the day and all week was spent focused on one task. These days there is a lot more to Promixis than just development. Which is good of course. I quite enjoy it and is the reason why we are still around and healthy.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12