Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Translations of Girder

Hybrid View

Default Translations of Girder

We are giving away keys to Girder 6 Pro to people who contribute a full translation to a language we do not yet have available. To do this you'll need "Qt Linguist". I've included the archive with this post. Simply extract to your Girder 6 directory (match the bit-ness x86 / x64 ).

Then request a specific translation from us in this thread. We'll upload a blank file.

To translate simply open it with Linguist and start translating. If you wish to see you result in Girder hit File->Release All. Then restart Girder so it can reload the translations. Don't forget to hit "Ctrl-Enter" after each translated line. This will mark it translated. Don't hesitate to leave a line blank if you do not know the translation. You can always ask for input on the forums.

Additional benefit: Forum Avatar with the flag of your translation ( if you wish )

If you are not sure how to translate any of the strings, please leave them empty. It's better to ask than to have odd or incorrect translations. Especially with languages that I simply can't read

For all translations I will keep the current translation source files linked in this post.

Linguist for use with Qt 5.2.1 as used by Girder 6.0.0.48+
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ron; January 28th, 2014 at 07:25 AM.
    Ron
    No support through PM

First requested translation files: French. Unzip and place in Girder directory.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Ron
    No support through PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    First requested translation files: French. Unzip and place in Girder directory.
    OK, it works , I wil come back shortly to you with this language (French).

Here is the first version of French Translation.
    Girder 6.zip

I will now go in all screen to check the result.

Cool. Looking at your file now. To mark a translation as done, hit "Ctrl-Enter" after each line. This will mark a translation as done with a green question mark. This allows you to quickly see which translation are missing and done.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Fantastic! If you send me your email address with your real name in an email (ron.b@promixis.com) I will send you a complimentary copy of Girder 6 Pro! Thanks for your contribution.
    Ron
    No support through PM

What about German?

I'd be happy to do a Dutch translation.. ?

Default German Translation

Hi Ron
    I got the German Translation ready for you. I tried to translate all that could make any sense to German-only Speakers girder6_de-DE.zip
    Greets Marcel

Marcel and DenW thank you for the translations! I will include them in the next release. Please contact me at sales@promixis.com with your real name and email address and I'll see that you get a license.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast