Thread: Generic X10 (Snapstream Firefly)

Default Generic X10 (Snapstream Firefly)

I'm just trying to get started with Girder 6. I've been a long-time user (since Girder 4, I think), but I haven't messed around much with anything "advanced" (custom lua scripting or anything). My main remote, however, is a Snapstream Firefly. I'm not seeing any Generic x10 plugin in the settings, though, and haven't figured out a way to add my remote.

Is this coming and just not ready yet? Am I missing it since the UI is a bit different? Or, am I in trouble?
    "Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Not in trouble yet. I haven't ported the Generic X10 Remote yet. I'll see if I can include it soon.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Thanks. No worries. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't cancelled (because I just bought Girder 6, and I would be bummed to have to look for a new remote).
    "Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Looks like I lost the USB cable for the snapstream during our move to Florida, so I'm afraid this is untested code. I tried to stick as close as possible to the G5 code.

Take either the 32 or 64 bit dll from this zip file and place it into the plugins subdir of Girder 6. If the 64 bit version doesn't work try to follow the instruction in the included text file. Please report back what happens.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Ron
    No support through PM