Thread: ANDROID - Terremote + Webserver HTTP commands - slider question

Default ANDROID - Terremote + Webserver HTTP commands - slider question

Hi, I had good success using an application called Terremote (http://www.terremote.com/) to control my Girder GML via Android - Webserver/HTTP commands.

The application offers easy to use buttons and sliders that you can associate to HTTP GET/POST commands.

I managed to create buttons and send device/events to trigger actions in Grider

The only thing I couldn't figure out, is how to configure sliders to control lighting more accurately than just on/off commands.

Is there a way to send HTTP GET/POST commands directly to the Device manager in order to control devices that have "level" controls? (I am using the CM15 plugin to control X10 modules)

Question 2:

I have also tried the Girder-built-in webserver IPHONE function (local address/IPHONE) ; the on/off commands works with the X10-CM15/Leviton combination but the sliders do not trigger correctly.
    However if I use the device manager commands within Girder, the "levels" commands work perfectly.
    Doesn't seem like a major bug; any chance to have this corrected?

Thank you,

Anyone?

Is there a way to use the webserver to control devices that have "level" controls? IE: Device manager/lighting
    (I am using the CM15 plugin to control X10 lighting)
    Yes I could associate buttons to predefined level actions but it is not really practical...

In fact I am trying to emulate the webserver slider feature found under http://localhost/iphone.

Android Apps like Terremote and Andre can send GET/POST commands but I'm wondering if there is any way to leverage their slider feature to control Girder's device manager directly? (lighting for instance)

Thx for your help,