Thread: My VW T5 Campervan Girder v5 to v6 Project

Default My VW T5 Campervan Girder v5 to v6 Project

Some good advice from "HarleyDude" to share what it is I'm trying to do in a new post - up to now I've been pitching in on other posts with my ideas and requirements.

This post will start with my current V5 work, and will share what I'm trying to achieve with V6.

Intro
    Primarily, I'm trying to remove the need to use Housebot as a UI, and use the rich QT based UI of V6.

This is a custom dashboard and PC infotainment project in our trusty VW T5 Caravelle "Campervan". It's a project running since 2008, and has been a "biggie"...

Project Blog Site
    I've set up a project blog here (first attempt), to share some of the background using schematics and diagrams. I've also just taken a video of the project in action.

http://bigtalltony.tumblr.com/

Mouse click to zoom in on the diagrams (they're too small to read otherwise).
    Last edited by tonyG; March 4th, 2015 at 03:25 PM.

Do you have any Girder 5 GML stuff you can post?
    Rick

Girder 6.0 - Elk M1 Gold - JRMC 11.1 w/ M-Audio Delta 410 - NetRemote - BlueIris DVR
    Girder 6 Plugins - Elk M1/EZ8, Pushover Connector and more on the way.

Visit My Showcase

Hi Rick,

Girder 5 file attached.VWPC Girder 004_9 extra use of voice feb 2015.zip

Basic Girder apart from 1) Kodi JSON RPC LUA from Tom (on these forums) 2) Still using Mouse Plugin (J Hind) for optical encoder converted to mouse wheel by a small applet. I need to change for G6 using HID