Thread: JRMC+MediaBridge+Webserver

Lightbulb JRMC+MediaBridge+Webserver

Ron, I have started building html GUI now that I have some time. Earlier, I was using JRMC+MediaBridge+NetRemote for my music. Now I want to recreate the same funtionality using G6 web server and am little confused how to do that. Do you have a sample html for JRMC that I can use to get started?

Sadly I don't have an example for that. Also the MediaBridge stuff is currently not exported to Lua, so that's going to limit what you can do. Let me have a look if I can expose that...
    Ron
    No support through PM

Ok. Ron, I will keep the JRMC portion on hold until I hear from you.

Ron, when do you think you can explore this?

I'm not sure. I looked into that but found it would need more work than I had anticipated. I'll see how things go this week...
    Ron
    No support through PM

Hi Ron,

I recently upgraded my hardware and software for the HTPC and have installed Windows 10 (creators update) + Girder(6.0.19.1) + Mediabridge (2.4.0.3) + JRMC(23.0.22).

Now, I need Mediabridge to generate an event in G6 with the album name of the song that is playing so that I can use G6 to auto adjust the receiver volume. That way, I can listen to my favourite playlists without worrying about adjusting the volume every time the song changes. Can I do that with G6 and the Mediabridge? If yes, can you please add JRMC 23 to the dropdown in MB?

Thanks
    Chaudhari

Hi Ron,

Where are you? Haven't seen you posting in the forum for a while. Hope everything is good at your end.

BTW, I have finally decided to move on to KODI from JRMC. I was going back and forth on that decision given the effort involved in moving/updating the library. As KODI is exposed to Lua I can do what I need to do such as auto adjust the receiver volume based on which album/song is playing, etc. Moreover it's FREE...so I save quite a bit there.

Thanks