Thread: Popup OSD: Remove limit 40px to edge screen in resizable box

Default Popup OSD: Remove limit 40px to edge screen in resizable box

Autoresizible message box have limit width: ScreenWidth-80. Example: Screen width 800 pixels, max width message box 720 pixels. How remove this limit, and make autoresizable box with width up to 800 pixels (screen width)? Please, Mark answer to me.

I'm away from my PC so it will be a few days before I can check the code. From memory, as you stated, the autoresize feature maintains a border of space around the text. Again, from memory, this is working as designed.

I believe to change this behavior this would require the code to change. I'll look at it when I can but right now I have no plans to change this behavior.
    Mark F

I'm download PopUp.3.0.6.Src.zip and look OSDWindow.cpp & OSDWnd.cpp, but don't see obvious limit MaxOSDWidth=ScreenWidth-80, MaxOSDHeight=ScreenHeight-TaskbarHeight-48. Your plugin very fast & stable, it like me. Please, Mark, remove this limit.

Look for the "#define BORDERPERCENTAGE .05". This keeps text and images from going to the edge. As I said, I have no plans to change this behavior.
    Mark F

Default PopupOSD & BORDERPERCENTAGE

How I tell before, I don't have compiler VC++. But I think how me be. Possible you tell me address, where in PopupOSD.dll with hex-editor change bytes for BORDERPERCENTAGE from 0.05 to 0? Thank you Mark for longer patience.