Thread: Who wants modyfy TCP/IP plugin to work with WEB browser as

I got all resources. HTTP headers, HTTP authnitcation, comunication example, algorithm, authentication code examples in C. But i have no time to do it myself and do not have any exprince in using windows C API. Anyone wants to help ? The idea is to show remote as webpage (HTML page is ready) in Web browser eg. IE then control girder using WEB Remote. Like Lirc but using browser

Nashua, NH

It's probably simpler to merely write an interface to the existing TCP/IP server in the page scripting language of your choice; PHP or ASP; or as a CGI...

I'm just getting started with Girder, and I'm jumping straight into the TCP/IP plug-in. I'm familiar with perl (from ages ago...) but I never used it to send connections over TCP/IP directly, just for manipulating/creating text for HTTP traffic. Can someone give me a pointer of where to look in the perl documentation to get started with a script that can send the commands to the address and port that I have the girder plugin running on? I'd appreciate any pointers so I don't spend ALL my time wading through the books.

Here's a great start to a web-based TCP/IP client.
    I've started using this and ASP to use an Audrey for Girder control.
    Thanks to Brian (nick: Brain) at for finding this. This won't help with the PERL stuff, but it's a great solution for web control.