Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pixelview PlayTv Pro Ultra Plugin. Finally!!!

Default Pixelview PlayTv Pro Ultra Plugin. Finally!!!

Hey guys, I created a Girder plugin for this card. It's working fine on WinXP, and it should work ok on other windows.
    Please test it and report how it worked on your system.

Download here: http://www.celsosuzuki.kit.net/downl...tra_plugin.zip

Have someone mirrored this file? http://www.celsosuzuki.kit.net/ appears to be dead...:-(

Quote Originally Posted by qazxcv
    Have someone mirrored this file? http://www.celsosuzuki.kit.net/ appears to be dead...:-(
    It is working here... leave me a pm with your email and I'll send it to you, ok?

marcins@isoft.pl

Thanks in advance...

celso,

Did you get a plugin ID from Ron?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C
    celso,

Did you get a plugin ID from Ron?
    yup, it's id 164.

Default CX2388x / Girder3.3 / dscaler 4.1.9 /pix playtv pro ultra

This all works with Ir remote with the new cx2388x plugin, but still i have problems.
    Here it is how this gets going:
    Tvrmvcr.exe is a file that is in prolink directory.
    It somehow controlls the nicam stereo settings of the conexant chip. When you start the original pixelview software- change the settings to stereo with the button. Then exit the program and start file tvrmvcr.exe
    Unmute the line in immput-just to be shure you are hearing stereo sound. If not- repeat all.- if it does not work- replace the MK3 driver of conexannt crossbar driver - with MK2.

Then start dscaler 4.1.9- the sound becomes mono and girder stops responding. Exit and enter tvrmvcr -and you have full control over Dscaler with stereo sound ONLY!The IR remote works only that way!If you start dscaler again-IR does not work , untill you repeat all the steps above. I am not a programmer, or whatsoever expert...but i think Dscaler + Girder would be the ultimate solution for PC TV maniacs.Its hell of a good feeling to record in XVID and stereo sound Mtv clips at perfect quality in real time, while watching.

I need help - can you tell me what other software supports stereo and mono sound changing of conexannt chip? Ill test it with girder right away

Share your experience, please.

link doesnt work for me, it would be great if you could send it to bryan986@yahoo.com, thank you in advance!

Hi Celso,
    can you please send me the plug-in to plamensht@yahoo.com, because I cannot open the link. May be it is forbidden from Germany

Thanks in advance

celso, you can upload the plugin - see the developer/upload page.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast