Thread: UIRT2 Support (Non USB)

Default UIRT2 Support (Non USB)

How about some UIRT2 support? Get your butt in gear, Ben!

You're right! I've been lax! I'll get this done ASAP!

Great news! Jon Rhees and I have been communicating about UIRT support for NetRemote/NRIRServ.

I talked with him regarding my algorithm for the non-usb version, and he said that is seemed to be sound, but he is going to send me some code that will do exactly what we need to do. When I receive info from him, I think we'll be able to wrap up UIRT support and be good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedEwok
    Great news! Jon Rhees and I have been communicating about UIRT support for NetRemote/NRIRServ.

I talked with him regarding my algorithm for the non-usb version, and he said that is seemed to be sound, but he is going to send me some code that will do exactly what we need to do. When I receive info from him, I think we'll be able to wrap up UIRT support and be good to go!
    Too many long nights coding there Ben? Glad to hear that you hooked up with Jon Rhees and that UIRT2 support is moving ahead. I look forward to UIRT2 passthrough support. Maybe later you and Jon can look at USB-UIRT support too. no rest for the Wicked. :twisted:

-Dave