Thread: Feedback bug

Default Feedback bug

I thought this forum looked so lonely without any posts, so here goes: When playing a track that isn't tagged, I can't even see the total length or current time of the tracks. Nothing in feedback works. Is this Web Remote or NetRemote? 8)
    Tor - managing director of the Cinema Inferno home theater and multi-zone sound system with Girder running the show in the back, NetRemote as the GUI and Media Center 17, PowerDVD and ZoomPlayer as playback software
    Hobsyssel mastiffs: http://www.hobsyssel.no

Mastiff - Just to clarify - this is with the Media Jukebox plugin, not Girder? Right?
    Cheers, Gavin

Yeah, or rather MC9's Web Remote. 8)
    Tor - managing director of the Cinema Inferno home theater and multi-zone sound system with Girder running the show in the back, NetRemote as the GUI and Media Center 17, PowerDVD and ZoomPlayer as playback software

It's probably NetRemote. I've made some changes to the way I'm parsing the data back from WebRemote in NetRemote. I'll make it available to download this week as part of 0.975.

I've also fixed the issue in WebRemote where an empty playing now bombs MJB/MC as well. That will also be available to download shortly.

Hi Mastiff. Did the new version of NetRemote and WebRemote fix this issue for you?

Do you have to rub it in, Wicked? I sendt back my Loox Tuesday almost two weeks ago, and the €%€# webshop hasn't even got it registered as received! And when I try to call them, I can't get through! :evil:

I'll try when I get a new "Loose" or preferably a new unit (Ipaq 5450 if they accept the return). 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Mastiff
    Do you have to rub it in, Wicked? I sendt back my Loox Tuesday almost two weeks ago, and the €%€# webshop hasn't even got it registered as received! And when I try to call them, I can't get through! :evil:

I'll try when I get a new "Loose" or preferably a new unit (Ipaq 5450 if they accept the return). 8)
    Sorry! I didn't know you were PPC-less. Good luck getting the new unit!