Thread: "Something wonderful is about to happen, Dave"

Default "Something wonderful is about to happen, Dave"

And I am just sitting here waiting for it....LOL

OK, so does anyone have Monday in the pool for the realse of the new version? <snicker> Hope things are going well for all the 'coders'... -Carl

Haha. I think I could win if we're taking bets and picking days.

Actually, I'm just about ready to release, but need to wait for the J. River guys to release a new version of Media Center.

The new version uses a new protocol with Media Center for increased performance and stability, and I promised them I wouldn't release my "custom" versions of the plugin for MC9.

I have sent a "release candidate" to Stewart, Gavin, Tor, and Dave T. and all appears to be well.

Sorry to make you wait, Carl.

"I honestly think you ought to calm down; take a stress pill and think things over. " (HAL)

And now Ben seems to be settiling down - I hope to catch up with LDJ and all the new possibilities there.

Gavin

Be afraid, Carl. Be very afraid...the new version will scare you! The MC equalizer is the coolest thing I have seen so far!
    Tor - managing director of the Cinema Inferno home theater and multi-zone sound system with Girder running the show in the back, NetRemote as the GUI and Media Center 17, PowerDVD and ZoomPlayer as playback software
    Hobsyssel mastiffs: http://www.hobsyssel.no

you priviliged people make me wonder :evil:

It all depends on your ability to UPS beer to Ben! :wink:
    Tor - managing director of the Cinema Inferno home theater and multi-zone sound system with Girder running the show in the back, NetRemote as the GUI and Media Center 17, PowerDVD and ZoomPlayer as playback software
    Hobsyssel mastiffs: http://www.hobsyssel.no