Thread: WOW!! FINALY I'M A NETREMOTE USER

Default WOW!! FINALY I'M A NETREMOTE USER

WOW!! Finaly my NetRemote is running on my SimPad, and I'm verry happy for the moment! Thank's to all here in the forum for helping me out!!

Ben, what a terrific tool you have created with NetRemote!! It's just fantastic!!

Best regards

Tore

I'm glad you like it Tore! Comments like yours make me very excited about having developed and continuing to develop NetRemote. So, thanks!

Default Norwegians

Seems Norway will be a big user base for you, Ben!! Mastiff must be talking and spreading the good word.

No worries - I will spure up what I can in Atlanta, GA, USA!!! As soon as I create some real cool remote panels, I will show them off to all my friends!!! They are already envious of what I have done so far.

Ben the Remote King!!!!

Tore - I lived in Trondhjem for a couple years back in 1987-88. I love that town. I'm sorry about the big fire in town last year. That street actually had a few stores that my family owned and they lost it all... a real trajedy.

I hope you continue to enjoy NetRemote. There certainly is a great community here with plenty of help!

Ha det bra! (Have it good - kind of like "See ya Later!" for you non-Norwegians!) (might want to start teaching Ben a little Norsk!)
    Dennis Lopeman : Atlanta, Georgia - USA
    Not enough time...

I'll jump on the bandwagon since I'm here. :wink:

NetRemote is a great tool, Ben! I've been considering all the options I have to tie in several home audio/video/computer/x10 devices I have, and sofar I'm leaning towards NetRemote and a handheld ppc2003 wireless device to interface with it all.

I put together a home theatre pc based on a hauppauge pvr-250 card, and I'm just not satisfied with all the remote juggling I have to do now. I followed a link from www.usbuirt.com to here, and I'm happy I did.

I'll go back to lurking now. :lol: I just had to chime in with a "kudos" for your efforts and work on NetRemote.

-Matt