Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: NetRemote Pro prerelease

PPC: Also the problem with JRMC host 1 showing for 3-7 seconds before the host I really want to show surfaces is still there. And the first jump can take a long time. It seems like the first jump takes longer time when the time from starting NR until it shows gets shorter.
    Tor - managing director of the Cinema Inferno home theater and multi-zone sound system with Girder running the show in the back, NetRemote as the GUI and Media Center 17, PowerDVD and ZoomPlayer as playback software
    Hobsyssel mastiffs: http://www.hobsyssel.no

Sorry Mastiff - I'll add that to the known issues (that are being worked on), too.

Default My home is missing...

Is it normal that in ccf mode the HOME icon only appears in DEVICES not under the HOME pages?
    Barend

Ben,

on my system (JRMC11 talking to media server) on some tracks, MP.TrackPositionPercentage is greater than 1000 at the end of the song (I saw 1249)

this causes the scroller thumb to be displayed outside the frame...
    I have:
    SLIDER:MP.TrackPositionPercentage,0,0,1000,1

can you please check in NR if the value is greater than the limit, and not move the scroll thumb past it ?

Thanks

Marcel

Sounds like a bug in JRMC11, but yes - I'll take a look and force the value between the min and max.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718