Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: JRMC fields not displaying properly on Simpad

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    111

    Default JRMC fields not displaying properly on Simpad

    Hi everyone,

    I'm having a strange problem with my Simpad running NR version 1.0.9.0 and controlling JRMC. For some reason the fields end up with a bunch of trailing text. For example, I'm currently listening to Cake - Pressure Chief. Artist displays as "CakeP.Album" and Album displays as "Pressure ChieftionPercentage 972". However, it seems to be somewhat random as to what exactly the trailing text is. I don't think it's a CCF issue since the same CCF works fine from Win32 and PPC clients, it's just the Simpad where I get the weirdness.

    Have any other Simpad users seen this problem?

    Thanks,
    Jason

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Bump....Anybody? Anyone with a Simpad NOT having this issue?

    Thanks,
    Jason

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Okay, turns out I'm an idiot. NR started going even more wonky on my Simpad so I decided to try uninstalling it and doing a reinstall. When I went to uninstall I saw that there were two instances of NetRemote in the Remove Programs list - the old .996 and the new 1.09. I must've forgotten to uninstall the old version first and ended up with some weird combination of the two. I removed them both and reinstalled 1.09 and now everything's working fine.

    Jason

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •