Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Initial impressions

Of course I am not pissed. :-)

Tell me exactly which node lost it's information. And what you did, maybe we can figure it out without VNC.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Ok, it was basically all of them. I will try opening it again and be more specific. But there is another issue that is more serious. I will start another thread and then return to this one.

Was this bug by any chance related to this one:
    http://www.promixis.com/phpBB2/viewt...=109997#109997
    Ron
    No support through PM

OK, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I open my GML (the one I sent you) and try hitting CTRL-` as usual to change modes, and nothing happens. It seems that I cannot get any of my keyboard commands to function. At first I thought it was the links, but now I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's something else.
    The reason why I no longer think that it's the links is because I think now that they may be there, just invisible (like the USB-UIRT commands; they are not visible, but function on test) Any pointers?

Also, on another topic: I noticed that there is no say plugin included with the install. I could be wrong, but wasn't it included with 3.3? If you are working on the plugin, I'd like to make a request. Can you incorporate a checkbox that makes the speech non-blocking when checked? I know it's a lot to ask, but it would be tons of work to go through my whole gml replacing the say plugin commands with lua script. Someone (I think fatherofmonstermagnet) mentioned that you could put
    Code:
    VoiceObj::Speak ("Hello",1)
    to make it non-blocking, but like I said, the checkbox would be a great convenience.
    Thanks for listening.

Use Luacom for the voice object.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Try to narrow down where the error is then start a new thread with information on what you found. For example you could send me a SMALL portion of your file that demonstrates were the error is.
    Ron
    No support through PM

very strange. I reimported it and suddenly it shows the links.
    I'll have to mess around with it again tomorrow. I'm all Girdered out for tonight. Sorry about not starting a new thread. I'll stick to the protocol from now on.

Goodnight, thanks for the input.
    Ron
    No support through PM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123